Bethel Family and Friends,
We have some exciting news! After a long season of not being able to gather together as a church family in-person, we are finally beginning in-person services this Sunday, June 28th, at 10:30 a.m. We are looking forward to meeting and enjoying time as a family together. Church will look a bit different because our priority is to create a safe and enjoyable experience here at Bethel Brandon for you, other guests and volunteers.
Here are a few important details:
- We have increased the routine cleaning of high-touch, hard surface areas.
- We are providing hand sanitizer at all entrances and main areas of the building.
- Physical distancing of a least two meters, except for brief exchanges is to be maintained.
- We will be following all recommendations of the Manitoba Health Authority.
- There are limitations to the number of people we can have in the building at one time.
- Main Auditorium: 150 people split up into sub-groups of 50 or less.
- Nursery (6-23m): 9 Infants
- Discoverers and Explorers (2-4yrs): 15 Children
- Seekers (Grades K-4): 25 Children
- We have a registration process online to help guarantee your spot.
- We have a new check-in process when you arrive.
- We have an entrance and exit process.
- We will be running Kids @ Bethel Sunday School.
- We will still have Bethel Brandon Church Online for those with higher risk levels or who are apprehensive and also to reach out online in our community.
If you are interested in coming to church this Sunday, please register online. This way, the check-in process will be quicker and you can ensure that your seat will be reserved. However, you do need to arrive on time as we will allow those who have not pre-registered to use “reserved” seats not claimed by the time service begins.
It will be great to gather together again and see you. Thank you for your patience as we try to navigate these unique times.
To learn more including a break down of the Entrance and Exiting protocols, click here.