Update: With careful planning, we’re excited to open our [email protected] Children’s ministry!
Like our redesigned Sunday services, we’re taking additional steps to keep our [email protected] environments safe (and fun) for your family.
- We’ve increased hygiene and cleaning protocols in our [email protected] spaces during and between services.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be available in [email protected] check-in and hallway area.
- All toys and hard surfaces will be sanitized at every service.
When you arrive, be ready for a redesigned check-in process to help support a safe environment.
- We will ask everyone including staff and volunteers in [email protected]:
- Have you or anyone in your household been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Do you exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19 – have a fever, shortness of breath or cough?
- Have you been out of country or in Eastern provinces past Terrace Bay, Ontario in the past 14 days?
- Our touchless experience will extend to check-in as volunteers will help you at the check-in kiosks and handle sign-in sheets for you.
We encourage you to only send one parent into Kids @ Bethel for drop-off and pick-up to help limit traffic in the hallways. Parents, you can pick up your kids from their classrooms. They will ask you for the pick-up tag you were given at check-in. Children are only released to adults that have that pick-up tag which is unique to your family.
- Be sure to use hand sanitizer or wash your hands before entering [email protected] Encourage your child to do the same.
- You’ll see lots of big waves, but let’s avoid hugs, high-fives, and handshakes.
- Has had a fever in the past 14 days.
- Shows any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Has been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
About Kids @ Bethel
Kids @ Bethel is the name of our children's ministry at Bethel Brandon and is led by a team of volunteers and staff whose passion is to "Make Jesus Accessible" to every child. Our goal is to bring children into a living, dynamic relationship with Jesus using creativity, relevant teaching, and community events. We love to teach children their God-given identity, show them how to live a life like Jesus, and equip them to be used by Holy Spirit to impact their community.
To maintain a safe environment, all volunteers and staff that work with children go through a screening and training process.
When you arrive you can check in at our kiosk where you will receive a name tag with a matching parent tag. The parent tag has a security number on it that matches your child's name tag to ensure safe pick up of your child.
To learn more about what we offer for each age group, please see below!
First Steps (Nursery, 6-23m)
Our Nursery provides a safe and nurturing environment for children to receive the love they need under the care of wonderful volunteers. Our time together includes age appropriate play as well as snack time.
Explorers (2-3 Years)
The Explorers class is designed to meet the developmental and spiritual needs of children while providing a safe and playful environment including dress up, pirate ship themed play structure and much more. We will have energetic and interactive songs, a Bible story, craft, snack and more during each class.
Your "Discoverer" will have have fun with interactive songs, a Bible story, snack, craft and activities. The classroom is equipped with many age-appropriate toys, dress up station, play house, play kitchens and much more.
Seekers (Grades 1-4)
This is a fun place for your children during the Sunday morning service. They will have opportunity to play games, lego, make crafts and build relationships with other children. There will be energy packed interactive songs, games, relevant teaching that deals with real life "kid-issues" and much more.
We would like to communicate with you during the week via email. If you’re not currently receiving our newsletters, click here to sign up.