Bethel's youth ministry provides a great social and spiritual atmosphere to experience fun activities, true friendship, prayer, scripture study, discussion groups and interactive talks on real teen issues.
It's an opportunity to have open and honest discussions with others your age who have similar kinds of questions. There is no pressure as we talk about what it looks like to be a Christian and follow God. We'll help you discover and understand God's imprint on your life and how through real relationships you can be used by God in our world today.
We have some exciting news for you and for our youth group!! We have been given the green light to open up to the public again for Wednesday night youth services. However, it is going to look a little bit different than it used to. First of all, any youth wanting to attend a Wednesday night service will have to register through the Church Center app. We are only opening up for 50 youth and after that we will have to close the registration. So make sure you signup before it fills up!
With all that being said, here are some more things you need to know about the structure of our Wednesday night youth services going forward.
- Service will be from 7-8 PM every Wednesday night. The doors open at 6:45 at the earliest.
- Please drop youth off at the West doors to get in for the night
- Each person will be screened upon entering and will be asked to sanitize their hands and to wear a mask for the entire service.
- When the youth arrive they will be asked to go and find a seat in the main auditorium until service starts. We will have leaders making sure people are socially distancing throughout the main auditorium for the whole night.
- There won’t be any hanging out before or after services.
- Parents we ask if you could please be diligent in picking up your kids at 8:00 PM.
- We will open up a Zoom call 15-20 mins after the service for small group, giving the youth enough time to get home and get ready.
If you have any more questions about how we will be going about these services please email [email protected]