- Must be able to work and communicate well with staff, volunteers and guests.
- Be organized and task-oriented.
- Have good health and physical stamina.
- Committed to Bethel Brandon
- Strive to maintain a clean and inviting church.
- Follow cleaning procedures and schedules.
- Report building damage on incident reports.
- Organize church set up as per rental agreements.
- Ensure there is a supply of cleaning and paper products.
- Capable of performing all other duties as assigned.
- Physical strength for light/medium lifting duties.
- Ability to visually assess the cleanliness of the building.
- Maintain necessary records of work performance and work completed.
- Help with maintenance issues that arise.
- Mowing & trimming of grass of property.
- Clear snow on sidewalks, entrances ways, emergency exits and apply ice melt.
- Change air handler filters on scheduled basis & lubricate bearings.
Please contact Lianne (Administrator) if you have any further questions and to send your resume.
The closing date for applications is August 1st.
Start date TBA