We continue to prayerfully reopen Sunday Services, Mid Week Services and Harvest Seniors Services here at Bethel Brandon.
Registration for Services will be on the event page and the Church Center App. Registration for the Sunday Service will only be up week by week on Tuesdays at 9:30 a.m. until Manitoba Health increases our capacity limit. If you do not have access to online registration you can call the office to register. Click here for contact information.
We will continue to livestream our Sunday Service at 11:20 a.m. on YouTube and Facebook Live.
Registration links for the Midweek Services and Harvest Seniors Services will also be on the event page or you can go directly to the Church Center App.
We are looking forward to meeting and enjoying time together. Church will continue to look a bit different because our priority is to create a safe and enjoyable experience here at Bethel Brandon for you, other guests and volunteers.
What We Are Doing
Your safety and the safety of our volunteers and staff is very important to us. Some of the precautions we are taking:
- All Bethel Brandon Services will be a touchless experience, and all high-volume areas will be thoroughly sanitized between services.
- We are providing hand sanitizer at all entrances and main areas of the building.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- No water fountains will be open or usable.
- No offering buckets will be passed. Instead, there will be an area in the main lobby for guests who want to give by cash, cheque, debit or credit. There be offering envelopes provided for those who give by cash, debit or credit and want a tax receipt.
- All seatback materials, papers, and pens will be removed.
- Limiting the number of people we have in the building per service.
- Sunday Services: 100 people (including volunteers)
- Harvest Seniors: 40 people (including volunteers)
- Youth Service (Grades 5-12): 50 people (including volunteers)
- We have a registration process online to help guarantee your spot.
- We have an entrance and exit process.
- We are following all recommendations of the Manitoba Health Authority.
- Everyone, except children under five (5) years of age, must wear a mask when inside the church building.
- Sunday and Harvest Seniors Services
- Masks must be worn during any singing portion of the service whether you are sitting or standing.
- Masks can be removed when sitting down during the speaking portion of the service.
- Youth Services
- There are some exceptions. People who do not have to wear masks include:
- a child who is under five years of age;
- a person with a medical condition that is unrelated to COVID-19, including breathing or cognitive difficulties, or a disability, that prevents them from safely wearing a mask; and
- a person who is unable to put on or take off a mask without the help of another person.
- those officiating the service.
How You Can Help
- If you or anyone in your household has been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, is exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, have been out of the province of Manitoba in the past 14 days or you have any health concerns, please stay home and join us on Facebook or YouTube for the livestream.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Maintain a physical distance of two meters (six feet) between yourself and other people except for brief exchanges.
- Register to attend and guarantee your spot because of limited capacity.
- Join our team helping others with essential errands. Text "Serve" to 204-817-8333 or click here to join.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures—for you, our other guests, and volunteers. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting Bethel Brandon. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. According to Manitoba Health, senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting Bethel Brandon you voluntarily assume all risks related to possible exposure to COVID-19. It is our moral and spiritual responsibility to help keep each other healthy and safe. We do not approach this virus with fear but instead, with faith and wisdom.
Please consider using Manitoba Health’s Self-Screening Tool before visiting Bethel Brandon. (https://sharedhealthmb.ca/covid19/screening-tool/)
Bethel Brandon Online
We continue to minister through the use of technology.
- We are on livestreaming the Sunday Service on Facebook, YouTube and our website at 11:20 a.m. Countdown with updates starts at 10:55 a.m.
- You can view the Online Family Content section of our website for additional content.
- Make sure to follow us on Instagram and Facebook to receive other content, including video devotionals throughout the week.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel and click the bell to get notified of new content.
You can still contact our office by email or phone. The Church Office is closed to the public during Code Red.
Our Staff are in the office Monday to Thursday at the following times: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. & 1 - 3 p.m. For other contact information, click here.
You can also text us at 204-817-8333 with the following keywords:
- If you have a prayer request, text "Pray", or click here.
- If you need assistance with essential errands, text "Need", or click here.
- If you have are able to help others with their essential errands, text "Serve", or click here.
To stay up to date, sign up and read our latest newsletters here.