With Careful Planning, We’re Excited to Be Having Sunday In-person Services
After a long season of not being able to gather together as a church family in-person, we have resumed in-person services. Update: Starting August 16, 2020 we moved to two (2) services, 9:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. Church will look a bit different because our priority is to create a safe and enjoyable experience here at Bethel Brandon for you, other guests and volunteers.
Register and save your spot.
What We Are Doing
Your safety and the safety of our volunteers and staff is very important to us. Some of the precautions we are taking:
- All Bethel Brandon services will be a touchless experience, and all high-volume areas will be thoroughly sanitized between services.
- We are providing hand sanitizer at all entrances and main areas of the building.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- No water fountains will be open or usable.
- No offering buckets will be passed. Instead, there will be an area in the main lobby for guests who want to give by cash, cheque, debit or credit. There be offering envelopes provided for those who give by cash, debit or credit and want a tax receipt.
- All seatback materials, papers, and pens will be removed.
- Limiting the number of people we have in the building per service.
- Main Auditorium: 150 people.
- Nursery (6-23m): 9 Infants*
- Discoverers and Explorers (2-4yrs): 15 Children*
- Seekers (Grades K-4): 25 Children*
- We have a registration process online to help guarantee your spot.
- We have a new touchless check-in process when you arrive.
- We have an entrance and exit process.
- We are following all recommendations of the Manitoba Health Authority.
- Masks will not be required starting Sunday, Sept. 20, 2020. Manitoba Health is lowering Prairie Mountain Health region to the COVID-19 caution level (yellow), according to the #RestartMB Pandemic Response System on Friday, Sept. 18, 2020. This is in response to an improved situation in the region.
How You Can Help
- If you or anyone in your household has been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, is exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, have been out of country or in Eastern provinces past Terrace Bay, Ontario in the past 14 days or you have any health concerns, please stay home and join us on Facebook for the livestream.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Maintain a physical distance of two meters (six feet) between yourself and other people except for brief exchanges.
- Register to attend and guarantee your spot because of limited capacity.
- Join our team helping others with essential errands. Text "Serve" to 204-817-8333 or click here to join.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures—for you, our other guests, and volunteers. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting Bethel Brandon. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. According to Manitoba Health, senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting Bethel Brandon you voluntarily assume all risks related to possible exposure to COVID-19. It is our moral and spiritual responsibility to help keep each other healthy and safe. We do not approach this virus with fear but instead, with faith and wisdom.
Please consider using Manitoba Health’s Self-Screening Tool before visiting Bethel Brandon. (https://sharedhealthmb.ca/covid19/screening-tool/)
Bethel Brandon Online
We continue to minister through the use of technology.
- We are livestreaming the message from the 11 a.m. Sunday service on Facebook at approximately 11:30 a.m.
- You can view the Online Family Content section of our website for additional content.
- Make sure to follow us on Instagram and Facebook to receive other content, including video devotionals throughout the week.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel and click the bell to get notified of new content.
You can still contact our office by email or phone.
Our church office is open Monday to Thursday at the following times: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. & 1 - 3 p.m. For directions and other contact information, click here.
You can also text us at 204-817-8333 with the following keywords:
- If you have a prayer request, text "Pray", or click here.
- If you need assistance with essential errands, text "Need", or click here.
- If you have are able to help others with their essential errands, text "Serve", or click here.
To stay up to date, sign up and read our latest newsletters here.