About Young Adults
You’re an adult now, and it’s a new stage of life with new freedoms, new routines, commitments, bills, college, working, university, volunteering & lots of life decisions. You are not the only one in this new season of life.
Young Adults is a place where you can build a community of fun and support as you choose to stay connected with God & others in a deeper way. You’ll also discover who God has created you to be on this journey called Life! There are various events throughout the year: food, sports, and service projects that will be updated here or visit the Facebook group.
Bethel's Young Adults group meets weekly on Sundays, the general schedule is as follows:
- Week 1 = lunch and hangout after morning service at Bethel (12 pm)
- Week 2 = at Pastor Stephen & Sara's place (7 pm)
- Week 3 = activity planned by group
- Week 4 = at Pastor Stephen & Sara's (7 pm)
- 4th Thursday of the Month = Guys/Girls Bible Study at Pastor Stephen & Sara's (7 pm)
For more info, please feel free to contact the church office or Pastor Stephen.
Email: [email protected]